State-of-the-art certified and supported ANOVA facilities in an R environment
msanova is an R package that provides a clear and comprehensive analysis of variance for any balanced multi-stratum design. It uses the tried and tested ANOVA algorithm from the Genstat software system that was originally written at Rothamsted, and which is the direct descendant of the original analysis-of-variance algorithms of Fisher and Yates.
To help your purchase and installation go smoothly, please read the following:
- When you purchase you will be directed to a downloads page to download the software and you will receive an email with your activation code. You will need this code to license and activate the software – which is done in a R session.
- You may need administrator rights on your machine to install the VSNi msanova service component and access the R package from R. Your R installation should be at version 3.2 or higher.
- Note that msanova installs from an archive (e.g.zip / tarball) package rather than from Cran.
- You need to be connected to the internet to activate the VSNi service component which will automatically register you using the activation code provided in the confirmation email.
- The Installation Guide and Reference Manuals are below:
- msanova Installation Guide
- msanova Reference Manual