On this page we list links to video tutorials for GenStat software. The videos are hosted on YouTube.
- A brief introduction to GenStat software.
- Importing Excel data into GenStat.
- How to run a simple ANOVA in GenStat.
- How to run a simple Linear Regression in GenStat.
GenStat For Teaching & Learning (GTL) Tutorials
- This is a brief outline of GenStat for Teaching & Learning.
- This brief tutorial outlines how to import data from Excel
- Creating a Stem and Leaf diagram in GTL. Here are the data used in the example.
- How to set your working directory in GTL
GenStat Discovery Edition (GDE) Tutorials
- This is a brief introduction to GenStat Discovery Edition.
- Tutorial showing how to import data into GDE from Excel.
- Importing data, such as Access, via ODBC into GDE
- Running a simple ANOVA in GDE.
- A tutorial outlining Linear Regression using GDE.
View all tutorials on YouTube.