On this page we list links to video tutorials for GenStat software. The videos are hosted on YouTube.
1. This is a brief outline of GenStat for Teaching & Learning.
2. This brief tutorial outlines how to import data from Excel.
3. Creating a Stem and Leaf diagram in GTL. Here are the data used in the example.
4. How to set your working directory in GTL
1. This is a brief introduction to GenStat Discovery Edition.
2. Tutorial showing how to import data into GDE from Excel.
3. Importing data, such as Access, via ODBC into GDE
4. Running a simple ANOVA in GDE.
5. A tutorial outlining Linear Regression using GDE.
View all tutorials on YouTube: