Please note: GenStat for Windows has the following minimum requirements:
- Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista or 7
- 64 MB RAM
- 225 MB hard disk space for full installation
16th Edition SP1 Download
GenStat 16th Edition SP1 for Windows – This link is for users who have recently purchased or existing, supported users to download the latest version of GenStat, and enjoy the benefits of the new features and enhancements.
GenStat 16th edition new features.
If you wish to trial GenStat please see below.
Looking to trial GenStat?
You may request a trial of the latest version of GenStat. Please note the following:
- We manually check the eligibility of every request and we reserve the right to refuse a trial. This is to prevent software piracy or temporary usage to complete PhD or other research work.
- Students requiring trials please arrange for your lecturer or supervisor to provide the suitable analysis tools. We would be happy to help them with our choices on offer.
To apply for a trial, please email support with your name and the name of your organisation / company /institution, stating you wish to trial GenStat.
Earlier Edition Downloads
GenStat 15th Edition for Windows For existing, supported users download an upgrade to GenStat 15th Edition for Windows, and enjoy the benefits of the new features and enhancements. Looking for earlier versions? If you are looking for an earlier version of GenStat, please email or call on +44(0)1442 450230
- FLEXnet components
- Download the FLEXnet management system components to run GenStat using a network license.
- GenStat microarray example files
- Download the microarray example files and learn how you can analyse your microarray data using GenStat.
- GenStat to AGROBASE Generation II add-in
- Download the GenStat to AGROBASE Generation II add-in and take advantage of the benefits from using both applications together.