ASReml windows minimum requirements are:
- Intel Pentium
- Windows 2000
- 34 MB Hard Disk space (17 MB for the program and 17 MB for the installer)
ASReml 4 is now available.
- Fully tested for Windows for 32 and 64 bit.
Both Linux (all distributions) and Macintosh versions are early access releases. If you experience some unexpected behaviour – please send details to Support detailing which version you are running, and what issue you encountered.
Existing, supported users can download the versions indicated above ASReml 4 here.
Please note: We are currently working on upgrading ASReml-R. Version 3 can be accessed here.
Looking to trial ASReml?
You may request a trial of the latest version of ASReml.
Please note the following:
- We manually check the eligibility of every request and we reserve the right to refuse a trial. This is to prevent software piracy or temporary usage to complete PhD or other research work.
- Students requiring trials please arrange for your lecturer or supervisor to provide the suitable analysis tools. We would be happy to help them with our choices on offer.
Please email support with your name and the name of your organisation / company / institution, stating you wish to trial ASReml.
These instructions work for:
- ASReml-R (ASReml for R)
- ASReml (Standalone ASReml)
To download a version of ASReml: (Note: You will need your site reference number to be able to download, so if you do not have this then please contact your ASReml software site representative.)
- Fill out the existing user form.
- Select the appropriate download (ASReml / ASReml-R) on the page that you are directed to.
Earlier edition downloads
- ASReml 3 for new or existing users
- For existing, supported users download ASReml 3, and enjoy the benefits of the new features and enhancements. ASReml 3 can be used as a standalone application or as an add-on to R.
- FLEXnet components
- Download the FLEXnet management system components to run ASReml using a network license.