ASReml windows miniumum requirements are:
- Intel Pentium
- Windows 2000
- 34 MB Hard Disk space (17 MB for the program and 17 MB for the installer)
ASReml 4 is available for Windows, Linux (all distributions) and Macintosh. It is available with a graphical interface, or as an add-on module to R – Windows / Linux / Macintosh. The 64-bit version is now also available across all the platforms. For new or existing, supported users download ASReml 4, and enjoy the benefits of the new features and enhancements. ASReml 4 can be used as a standalone application or as an add-on to R.
Looking to trial ASReml?
You may request a trial of the latest version of ASReml.
Please note the following:
- We manually check the eligibility of every request and we reserve the right to refuse a trial. This is to prevent software piracy or temporary usage to complete PhD or other research work.
- Students requiring trials please arrange for your lecturer or supervisor to provide the suitable analysis tools. We would be happy to help them with our choices on offer.
Please email support with your name and the name of your organisation / company / institution, stating you wish to trial ASReml.
These instructions work for:
- ASReml-R (ASReml for R)
- ASReml (Standalone ASReml)
To download a version of ASReml: (Note: You will need your site reference number to be able to download, so if you do not have this then please contact your ASReml software site representative.)
- Fill out the existing user form.
- Select the appropriate download (ASReml / ASReml-R) on the page that you are directed to.
Earlier edition downloads
- ASReml 3 for new or existing users
- For existing, supported users download ASReml 3, and enjoy the benefits of the new features and enhancements. ASReml 3 can be used as a standalone application or as an add-on to R.
- FLEXnet components
- Download the FLEXnet management system components to run ASReml using a network license.